Why Baltic Riviera…?
19 hotel buildings with luxurious apartments for sale will be built on an area of approximately 4.5 hectares. Each of the buildings will have access to attractions such as:
- a pool next to each apartment building
The project will also include a leisure complex consisting of:
- a full-size swimming pool (25 metres) with a paddling area for children and spa facilities
- a coffee bar club
- a fitness room and gym
- a grocery store
- a children’s playgroud with attractive, modern and safe equipment
- leisure equipment for adults (active leisure areas)
- park areas surrounded by carefully selected plant species
Each apartment will have its own parking space located in the immediate vicinity of the building it is located in.
The project as a whole will be a closed vacation complex provided with year-round, 24/7 security, meeting all standards for quality leisure
and current environmental protection norms.
In order to make our vision a reality, we entrusted the design of Baltic Riviera to architects with many years’ worth of experience in similar projects
on the Baltic coast.
For whom is Baltic Riviera…?
The apartments at Baltic Riviera in Dziwnówek are offered to individual clients who want to have their own safe haven on the Baltic coast, as well as to entrepreneurs looking to invest in Polish seaside tourism. According to current macroeconomic data, the purchase of a seaside apartment for the purpose of renting it out is currently one of the best investments, with a payback period of less than 10 years.
In view of the safety Poland provides to holidaymakers and the diminishing share of traditional Asian, African and Southern European destinations in the tourism market, the number of visitors to Poland’s Baltic coast increase each year. In addition, recent years have seen a significant change in the profile of a foreign visitor to Polish seaside towns. Until 2012, such visitors were mostly Polish citizens living abroad; now, on the other hand, the Polish coast is frequently visited by German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech citizens.
The goal is for Baltic Riviera to operate in a condo hotel system for everyone interested. It is currently one of the most common business models in the global hotel industry. In this model, the hotel apartments are owned by various entities and people, with an Operator taking care of the hotel as a whole. The Operator’s tasks include managing the property and ensuring the highest possible occupancy rates year-round.
Simply speaking… invest and profit!
What makes us special…?
- the scale of the project
- attractive and modern architectural solutions
- comfortable functional solutions
- high-grade finishing materials both inside and outside
- comprehensive project including roads, networks, site lighting and landscaping
- numerous year-round attractions for users provided as part of Baltic Riviera
- access to modern telecommunications
- a swimming pool next to each apartment building
- Scandinavian attention to detail
- Scandinavian transparency and timeliness
- the project will be carried out using our own funds
- uncompromising perseverance
Baltic Riviera housing plan
BUILDING 1A – VILLA AMBER, BUILDING 1B – VILLA ARUBA, BUILDING 2A – VILLA MALLORCA, BUILDING 2B – VILLA MAJORCA, BUILDING 3A – VILLA BALTICA, BUILDING 3B – VILLA BLANCA, BUILDING 4A – VILLA CORSICA, BUILDING 4B – VILLA CIPRUS, BUILDING 5A – VILLA SICILIA, BUILDING 5B – VILLA SCIROCCO, BUILDING 6A – VILLA CANARIA, BUILDING 6B – VILLA CORDOBA, BUILDING 7A – VILLA TAHITI, BUILDING 7B – VILLA TOSCANA, BUILDING 8A – VILLA HAITI, BUILDING 8B – VILLA HAWANA, BUILDING 9 – VILLA MEXICO, BUILDING 10 – VILLA ACAPULCO, BUILDING 11 – VILLA BIANCA.